I don’t think it’s possible to remain relevant for 30 years in a competetive business like real estate unless you’re a “people person” that’s willing to work hard, make the necessary sarifices and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
I was fortunate enough to get into a career that supported my personality and also challenged me to constantly be at the top of my game. My wife, Catherine has worked with me pretty much since we were married in 1998. She’s no doubt the backbone-not just of our business, but our family as well. We have two daughters, Shyla and Maya.
When you enlist me to represent you in the purchase or sale of a home, you’re enlisting someone who has experience, integrity, a proven track record, a strong work ethic and respect for others. Your interests will be served at all times and your phone calls, texts and emails will be returned promptly.
You would be dealing with a Realtor® who has:
- An in-depth knowledge of how to sell real estate and the workings of the industry.
- Experience to understand scenarios that we are presented with, an ability to explain them to you properly, recommend options on how to deal with those scenarios (along with their pros and cons) and then execute the strategy that you have chosen.
- Experience to recognize the negotiating styles and strategies of others by the way they are responding to questions and negotiations-and then recommending ways to proceed to achieve a good result for you.
- Established good working relationships with cooperating Realtors® in the area.
- A good understanding of how to use global referral systems and make them work for you.
- Developed, grown and nurtured a vast customer base.
Please Contact me at anytime. I’d love to talk real estate with you!